for lynn and woven~N~spun
1. What were your three favorite treats in your Halloween bag?
they didnt have halloween in italy, and we didnt celebrate it after My dad got serious about
G-d... but the 3 yrs that we did the brachs toffees- especial brandy, Butterfingers, Peanut butter cups....and the baby pumpkins in the candy corn.
2. What were the three treats that you would trade away?
suckers, hard candy except the butterscotch,
um i liked candy and wasnt too picky cuz we didnt have it very often. (hippie nautralistic mom)
3. Do you bake?
4. Do you order dessert in a restaurant? If so, what is your favorite dessert?
tiramisu or cheescake
5. Tell me about your favorite Candy-colored yarns, and what candy are they inspired from?
the yarn i got in the mail from Lynn today reminds me of skittles the berry fruity ones.
someone has a chocolate covered cherry sock yarn i was drooling over this week.
6. When you knit a special "icing on the cake" accessory for your outfit, would you knit ...... socks, a scarf, a hat or a bag? um, the knitted flowers felted roses as pins, always socks, i dont wear hats very often...they dont suit my face.
7. Describe the perfect ice cream sundae.
pistachio-almond and amaretto icecream, fudge, cashews, and whipcream... or my current favourite is trader joe's vanilla gelatto with sesame honey cashews and triple ginger cookies
8. Are there any knitting treats that you would love to add to your collection?
A book you would like for your library?
Knitting Little Luxuries: Beautiful Accessories to Knit by Louisa Harding
Knitting New Mittens and Gloves: Warm and Adorn Your Hands in 28 Innovative Ways by Robin Melanson and Tyllie Barbosa
and i am sure there are alot on my amazon list :-) heehee
A knitting gadget for your notions bag?
darning needles, kitchnering stitch markers,
A sweet yarn?
is there unsweet yarn? shocking!
9. Think about the best homemade dessert from Mom or Grandma. Do you have the recipe to share?
almond joy cake.
um, we just make it i dont think there is a recipe. but fudge cake, with a layer of cocunut and condensed milk, then almonds topped with a layer of homemade fudge. cut in 1" squares cuz that is all you can eat.
10. What local or regional treats would you insist your swap partner try if she visited your town? chocolate covered honeycomb from the famous JoyLynn's in paradise
11. Cupcakes....talk amonst yourselves.
they make me think of muffins, which make me think of harold.
poor harold, he was muffinless.