i am crackin' a whip to get everyone else's posted but haven't done mine! gasp!
so here it is!
1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? Merino, alpaca, silk, wool, anything left out? I don’t like squeaky.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? the options case, a della q circ case. I am kinda wondering about the etsy options case but want a shorter version. It should be more “pocket sized”.3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? 2004. I taught classes at my LYS but I am not advanced.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? Some where in the side bar is a link to my wish list.
5. What’s your favorite scent? Currently bath and body’s wild honeysuckle. Cucmber, pear, rose and lavender depending on my mood
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? Dark chocolate. Hazelnuts add even better. Actually all chocolate is good.7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I have crafty genes. We have tried just about everything. Knitting is the only one tthat has stuck really. Much to the hubby’s relief, I have only added spinning…but I hope to add weaving.
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) yep I like all kinds of music, but avoid rap, unless it is 50 Shekel.
9. What’s your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can’t stand? Purple, blue, burgundy but mostly green
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? 1 hubby (aren’t you glad, no polygamy here!) and 6 kids
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? I think I saidf no last year, but suddenly I am a cali girl. It was 70 last week and we were freezing and wearing hoodies! Mittens I adore. Scarves are a staple accessory in the damp winter. Hats…depends on the shape.
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Socks and lace
13. What are you knitting right now?MS3, 4 types of socks, and the bat mitzvah shawl.
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Of course.
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? I prefer circular needles and the type gauged to the yarn’s fiber. I love knit picks and own the options. Working on a collection of their circulars
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? both.
17. How old is your oldest UFO? Um….i will have to check my ravelry….18. What is your favorite holiday? Passover19. Is there anything that you collect? Ladybugs and kids. The kid collection is complete. Don’t send any more :-)
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? New interweave books due out in aug and october
21. Are there any new techniques you’d like to learn? I cant think of one, but I am always up to learning something new
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? YES. Heel-to-toe: 9″, Ball of foot: 9″23. When is your birthday? Midsummer’s day24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what’s your ID? Yarnyenta of course!