Knitters Treat Exchange Questionnaire
1. What's your favourite type of yarn?
wool and alpaca
2. What's your least favourite type of yarn?
squeaky and sneezey stuff
3. What's the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop?
look for good colours
4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do?
everything...really i was homeschooled as a child and we did everything
5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to?
6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference:Knitting / Crochet / Other Craft / Food / Home / Fashion / Celebrity Gossip / Garden
knitting, mary engelbreit, nature
7. What items do you like to knit / crochet?
socks first then everything
8. Are you allergic to anything?
9. What do you like to* smell of?(*This is not a typo. The question is: What do you like to smell of)
cucumbers, honeysuckle, roses, crisp apples,
10. What's your favourite way to relax?
knit or read
11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe, an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first?
italian cafe (i lived in italy til i was 5)
12. What do you come out with?
espresso and panni with nutella
13. Where do you go next?
tea room, cuz i will be with my mom, cuz i always am... :-) and she loves tea and we have formal teas
14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal?
wisdom.... hmmm, i highly doubt it. i fed 127 people last night, got home at midnight and i am just trying to function today!