1. Which do you like better: Cooking at your house, or going elsewhere?
i love the cooking, but doing that and cleaning with 6 kids sucks, so we go to mom's.
2. Do you buy a fresh or frozen bird? Frozen
3. What kind of stuffing? depends on the bird. this year cranberry curry cornbread
4. Sweet potato or pumpkin pie? Pumpkin pie and pumpkin dream pie
5. Do you believe that turkey leftovers are a curse, or the point of the whole thing? Leftovers are what we live on the rest the week, and make great snacks while black friday shopping
6. Which side dish would provoke a riot if you left it off the menu?
7. Do you save the carcass to make soup or stock? No, i get my mom to chop it for me cuz i dont touch it or the tendons...
8. What do you wish you had that would make preparing Thanksgiving dinner easier? a prep cook, a self cleaning kitchen, a baby holder
9. Do you get up at the crack of dawn to have dinner ready in the early afternoon, or do you eat at your normal dinner hour? early to cook the turkey snack all morning, dinner about 3 pm
10. If you go to somebody else's house, what's your favorite dish to bring?
a turkey covered with spices from india and sweet potatoes covered with brown sugar and pecans
11. What do you wish one of your guests wouldn't bring to your house?
12. Does your usual mix of guests result in drama, or is it a group you're happy to see? always happy to see!
13. What's your absolute favorite thing on the menu? everything
14. What are you thankful for this year?
sam's new job... both of his bosses, that i am not pregnant . :-)