. What are you favorite sock yarns? idk, but in my stash i have a few balls of sockotta, lang Jawool, a couple lorna's laces colourways and 1 ball of koigu and a ball of opal waiting for attention
2. What are your least favorite sock yarns? Anything you just cannot use? i used K1C2 wick for socks but it snags on any dry skin so i had to keep my hands lotioned up.
3. What method do you prefer to use (DPN's, 2 circs, 1 circ, etc.) i havent decided which way i like best yet. i have done 2 circs, and magic loop, and am trying METAL DPN's to compare them to bamboo. i dont like brittany wooden DPN's very much, cept for their short lengths
4. Is there any method that you cannot use? nope
5. What are you favorite colors?victorian and renaissance palettes... Cobalt blue, dk green, burgandy, eggplant, coco brown, aqua. I love colour!
6. Are you a beginner, intermediate, or more advanced sock knitter? intermediate
7. Any other info you want to share (such as other likes, dislikes, hobbies, etc)? i studied botanic art/illustration, fiddled with violin before the last baby (need to find a way to pick that up again), i learned to use a drop spindle and am still figuring out my wheel.
8. What size is your foot (so your partner can create the right size sock)?a short, wide, high arched size 6. 9" length, 9"circum :-)