1) What is your favorite season of the year? Autumn
2) Where is your favorite vacation spot? yearly trips tp joshfest, cuz wherelse can you camp out with 60 rock bands, skateboarders teach your kids tricks (cuz you are sooo uncoordinated) and you get to hang with medrith at "the wool room". ok so i havent really had a "vacation" this is as close as it gets. ;-)
3) If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be? prague, cuz i would cry if i had to leave israel and not get to stay again.
4) If you could pick any job, and be paid well, what would it be? to play with yarn allday and get paid even if it was so ugly no one wanted to make it.
5) If you were going on vacation for 1 week, and had to take ONLY one project with you, what would it be? oops, becka kindly pointed out i forgot to answer. if it was a vacation where we had lots of stuff to do i would bring something like a neck-down, knit in the round top. it would be easily picked up, set down, gotten back to. if it was a quiet cabin by a lake kind of vacation i would bring something more complicated, cables mostlikely, but maybe even a charted lace shawl design. but in darker colours so it wouldn't get messy in "the wild" .
6) If you won a shopping spree to your favorite Yarn shop, what would you get?? could it be Webs? and how many shopping carts do i get to fill with yarn, patterns and needles? i would grab BAGS of yarn in stead of buying a skein at a time for a sweater's worth of wool.